Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dralion and the Cuckold

The calves are coming thick and fast, and everyone is shitty with the pressure.
We are still building infrastructure while they are arriving and that is not helping everyones humour...especially mine, since the place is haemorraging money like a water fall.
Every night I go home and write up the financial carnage in an exercise book, and then every morning I get up and go and spend some more.
Mercifully the winter has been kind and reasonably warm and life could be so much worse without the warmth ..for both me and the calves.
Eyes of blue seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet, but I have been too busy to both notice nor particularly care.
Married one turned up today,making purring noises in the back of her throat as she is wont to do when squirmy.
I took, I have to say, full advantage of the opportunity, with a quick lunch at the cafe and then a long hot shower at my place.
Festivities and proclivities followed soon after with reckless abandon...finally sent her home to her husband with marks all over her back. I have to say it did nothing to help assuage the yearning I feel for some long term company.
On Sunday took kid and godkid to Cirque du Soleil...it was a great show, but I still have a feeling of unease at being totally rorted by a bunch of French Canadian circus performers. I mean it can't be all that hard to gather together a dozen or so ex chinese olympians and have them skip a little while standing on top of each other...and $56 for 3 boxes of popcorn I still feel is a little excessive.